Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Years Inspiration


This year I am staying at home for New Years Eve and looking for inspiration to make it special. Arizona just got approval for some small types of fireworks, so I know that will be part of it! Here are a few items around the web that I have been looking at and I will post what I end up doing!

Better Homes and Gardens has some yummy ideas for buffet parties , desserts,  and appetizers to ring in 2011.


I like the crab dip.


And Dessert- Strawberry Champagne Cake


 
BHG also has some pretty table ideas  like this one




New Years Eve would not be complete without a hat! Here is a blog that has compiled many ideas- Tatertots and Jello  Here is my favorite there and here is the blog to find it!

How about some 2011 décor? Here are a couple of free printables.


Anna and Blue


Here is another one from Love the Day.



If you are throwing a party, here are a few ideas as well from around the web that Tatertots and Jello gathered. This one looks easy and fun – fortune cookies!

This is an adorable centerpiece from the Domestic Fashionista!

 
And of course for the new year, you need a calendar. Skip to My Lou  has a list of many of them, here is my favorite! You can find this particular one here.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments so thank you for your postive and helpful tips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...