Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! I have been traveling so much that I did not do too much for easter decorating this year. Easter was going to be at the parents house anyway so my place did not need to be ready to entertain.

However, I did have a couple of items to check off! Months ago I had seen these bunnies at a thrift store and thought they would be perfect for easter after they were spray painted! They went from this:


to this with alittle white spray paint!



For the visit to my parents place for easter lunch, I was inspired by my fantastic friend Kelly to make cake pops! Bakerella is a genius  - and now her new book gives so many ideas to make these great treats! Being that it was my first time, I kept it simple. Chocolate Cake, with chocolate frosting and then vanilla candy coating.





And my cute niece giving her best model look with the finished product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments so thank you for your postive and helpful tips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...