Monday, September 19, 2011

Kayaking Blue Ridge Reservoir

Its official....I now want to add kayaks to my collection of outdoors gear! Several weeks ago I went up to the Blue Ridge Reservoir up above Strawberry AZ and found this great place where so many people were kayaking. There are miles of winding canyons where people camp, fish, and just kayak around. Since it will cool off hopefully soon (at least up North of the city) I needed to get this adventure in a weekend soon.  Although I came in late the night before from work traveling I still got up with my brother to go rent these kayaks. It was up in the 60's u(considering it was almost 100 in town that is a big difference!), very worth it! 

Note to self.....remember sunscreen everywhere - my legs took a beating! Also going to place the kayaks on top of my car, I just had them out the back tied down. The inside of my car was covered in a nice layer of dust after going down the dirt road to get there.









1 comment:

I LOVE reading comments so thank you for your postive and helpful tips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...