Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall cleaning

Instead of spring cleaning it takes me until fall to get into cleaning mode! After doing a 7 mile run yesterday (still training for a half-marathon) all I wanted to do was be home. So cleaning it was! My junk room is looking more like an organized junk room and my garage even got a few areas cleaner.

I still need to label them, but at least all of my building supplies are organized. Thank you dollar store! I got 9 buckets  - so this was under $10! Now that its becoming fall (well still pushing 100 here in AZ but the weatherman swears it is going to cool down this week) I am really looking forward to building in my garage items from Ana White's website.

Before


After


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments so thank you for your postive and helpful tips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...