Sunday, October 2, 2011

Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Loaf

I love pumpkin bread. Something about it just signals the beginning of fall. It is my weakness, my kyptonite. In fact as I write this I just made a loaf yesterday and between B and I it is already gone. What can I say, it is yummy! I also have a weakness for Williams Sonoma and when the two go together it is magic. Hence this beauty below - sure it is pricey, but I figured that it would be used for years to come and can be used all through fall.

Maybe closer to Halloween I will try to make a pumpkin bread on my own from scratch, but today it was quick and easy just to purchase Williams Sonoma pumpkin bread. Yummy..... I also highly recommend the pumpkin butter there.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments so thank you for your postive and helpful tips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...