Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sew Happy!

I am having one of those weeks where my full time work takes the place of any work on the house...but luckily the internet can keep me at least somewhat on track! I have been thinking to learn sewing for some time now. Sure, I heart my no sew projects with hem tape (curtains here and no sew table runners here) but that cannot do everything! I took the plunge this week and ordered a sewing machine!


This one is a top pick around the web for beginners and is #1 on Amazon. I have been watching it and then saw the price dropped some this week - sold!


Brother CS6000I






Now on to find some easy projects to start with once I get it! Any suggestions out there??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments so thank you for your postive and helpful tips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...