Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Target Bedding

Tar-jay is my BFF. It seems every time I go in there I find something on clearance that screams “buy me!!”. This time while looking for my Valentines decorations I found this little beauty….







Wahoo! Just what I was looking for! This is the higher end bedding for Target. It just so happens on the day I was in 30% off all of it!  I had my eye on it and was just waiting for it to somehow go on sale. The fabric is heavenly, soft and silky. I got the king coverlet and two gorgeous pillow cases for just alittle over $70! Now, this bed is looking to find a new home elsewhere in the house. Currently this bed is in the future fitness room office. One of these upcoming weekends I am going to bribe B to take apart the two guest beds and rearrange (and if you are reading this, pretty please this weekend?? ) Pics to come when it is done! For now I am just glad this bed is not bare anymore!

Before



After (the other pillow on the bed was another clearance item from Target awhile back!!





2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of Target too. Gotta love those little red stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I paid full price for that same set.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments so thank you for your postive and helpful tips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...