Monday, January 24, 2011

Valentines Vignette

With Valentines right around the corner I decided to make a small display to show the Love. Target has a great selected of $1 items right when you come in the door to choose from so many of these items are from there.

First got some scrapbook paper to frame ($1 for a package at Target!), $1 for a foam Love from Tar-jay as well and topped it off with the ribbon rose my sis made for me! Frame is one I had from Ikea.



Every display I see seems to have a candy Jar, so here is mine. Filled with Dark Chocolate M &M's and the Live, Laugh, Love jards from the bargin bins at Target as well!


I also added a candle from Christmas and the candle holder I spray painted from Goodwill awhile back. I thought these little mailboxes from the bargin bin from Target as well were too cute - I wonder if I will get a Valentine in it?? :)






Linked to:


2 comments:

  1. I saw so many of those things from Target. It looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - such a pretty display for V-Day! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments so thank you for your postive and helpful tips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...