Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!! Gingerbread House


Merry Christmas!!


 I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas!

I did one last small project for Christmas yesterday. I heart gingerbread houses! It was a yearly tradition for me growing up with my siblings to make gingerbread houses. Back then, my mom was smart and used graham crackers to make the “houses” for us to decorate. With 5 kids, it was rather busy! I did buy a boxed version to cut short on time, maybe next year I will branch out and really make one from scratch.


 I was thinking this would save me time, but when I opened the box I ended up needing to put it back together anyway as it was broken!




Still came out looking great!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments so thank you for your postive and helpful tips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...